Friday, February 15, 2013

Urban Decay: The Glinda Palette


I've been dying for this palette when it first came out and saw swatches of it and fell in love. For Valentine's Day, my boyfriend surprised me with it. I absolutely love the color pay off from this palette, and it's great to use for an everyday look as well as a more dramatic look. The only complaint I have is the excess fall out. Because the shadows are so soft, it's not easy to prevent fall out. I recommend using concealer afterward. But other than that, I love the versatile looks I can create with this palette. It's definitely worth the money!

OVERALL: A-

2 comments:

  1. Good to know! I was really curious when I saw these advertised in the Ulta :] looks beautiful!

    http://kateslouisebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!! I would love to try out this palette but I'm trying to stop myself buying more eyeshadows. It looks really great. You'll have to post a look using this palette!

    http://inabeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete